A message regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click here to view our job openings

Residential Trash Service

Harlan County Residents

  • Contact water company to sign up for trash service and for guidance regarding container types, placement, schedules, acceptable materials, etc.
  • Water company will invoice residents.  Contact water company regarding trash related invoices.
  • Residents with big items or large amounts of trash, contact your local magistrate or call the recycle center at 606-573-9423.

Local phone numbers include:

  • 606-848-5506  City of Benham
  • 606-589-2108  City of Cumberland
  • 606-837-2477  City of Evarts
  • 606-848-2873  City of Lynch
  • 606-573-1277  Black Mountain Utilities District
  • 606-573-3744  Cawood Water District

City of Middlesboro in Bell County - 606-248-5670

Residents in Middlesboro sign up for trash service through the City of Middlesboro, KY.  And, Middlesboro residents that have big items or lots of trash, they can take it to the Middlesboro Street Deparment.  They can be reached at 606-248-4601.

 Middlesboro Residential Trash Collection

 Residential Trash Cart

Contact Baxter Office